sábado, 24 de junio de 2017

Aad Guray Nameh - Snatam Kaur


Aad Guray Nameh - Snatam Kaur

 Aad Guray Nameh - Snatam Kaur

Aad Guray Nameh, Jugaad Guray Nameh, Sat Guray Nameh,
Siri Guroo Dayvay Nameh

Is the Mangala Charn Mantra, and is chanted for protection.
It surrounds the magnetic field with protective light.

Aad Guray Nameh (I bow to the Primal Source of Creation)
Jugaad Guray Nameh (I bow to Creation woven throughout time.)
Sat Guray Nameh (I bow to the True Source of Creation,
the true identity of self)
Siri Guru Devay Nameh (I bow to Creation whose Great Glory will always be)

Guru: that which brings us from darkness (Gu) to light (Ru).


I bow to the primal Source of Creation,
to the truth that has existed throughout the ages
True Wisdom and the Great Divine Wisdom

Share |

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario